Our Green Connections Network is a group of small business owners, social enterprises, non-profits and community based organizations that want to make a difference by promoting environmentally and socially sustainable practices.
We meet monthly, on the 4th Wednesday of the month, featuring speakers, networking and sharing about our businesses. Throughout the year, there are educational opportunities through movies and workshops. Our group has adopted a sharing-culture offering many opportunities for mentoring by our members who bring a wealth of varied experiences. And most of all, we support each other through friendships, networking and referrals.
• business promotion on Website, Facebook page and newsletter
• opportunity to showcase your business at events
• participation at trade shows at a reduced rate
• movie screening and social events
• newsletter and regular communication via Facebook page and emails